Airxcel, Inc. Names Harold Ogden Director of Global Marketing
Company Aligns Organization to Support Growth
— Airxcel, Inc., a corporation with a wide portfolio of well-known branded products used in recreational vehicles around the world, today announced the appointment of Harold Ogden to head the company's global corporate and product brand marketing initiatives. In his role as Director of Global Marketing, Ogden reports to Piar Adams, Airxcel, Inc. Vice President Marketing, Aftermarket & International Sales.
"Mr. Ogden is responsible for all of Airxcel’s strategic marketing efforts, including brand development, creative, public relations, social and other key digital marketing and innovation initiatives. In addition, he will manage the corporate and product brand identity as well as the strategic relationship between corporate and product brands for Airxcel," said Adams. "It is a critical position for accomplishing the Airxcel goals."
Ogden was Director of Sales and Marketing for Aqua-Hot Heating Systems, the leading brand of hydronic heating systems for RVs and 5th wheels in North America that Airxcel acquired earlier this year.
"We are pleased to have Harold expand his responsibilities to all of Airxcel," said Kevin Phillips, President of the RV Group at Airxcel, Inc. "His proven track record in the RV industry, experience with leading brands, and understanding of our channel partners are the ideal mix for success in delivering the Airxcel brand values of committed partnership, product expertise, and unparalleled service."
Airxcel’s trusted brands provide products that fit our customers' precise needs while offering innovative features to enhance their customers' experience. Product expertise combined with local manufacturing and supported by a global supply network ensures high-performance products and service. Learn more about these trusted brands at www.Airxcel.com
- Aqua-Hot® Heating systems RVs, trailers, tiny homes, UTVs and work trucks;
- CAN® Marine and Motorhome cooktops and accessories;
- Coleman®-Mach® RV air conditioners;
- Dicor® Roofing systems, wheel componentry, window shades, FRP, composite paneling, and window sealants;
- Marvair® Heating and cooling solutions for commercial and industrial buildings;
- MAXXAIR® RV ventilation solutions;
- MCD® Innovations RV roller shades;
- Suburban® RV furnaces, water heaters and cooking appliances;
- United Shade® Window shades for RV, manufactured housing and marine;
- Vixen Composites® Custom composite panels and fiberglass reinforced plastics.
3050 N. St. Francis Street
Wichita, KS 67219 U.S.A.
Contact: Caroline Callahan
P: +1.303.651.5500 ext. 111