MODEL AH-100 Cabin Heater
Water-based 12-v DC auxiliary heating system for small cabin compartment vehicles.
Btu/h performance ratings are based on 170ºF/77ºC coolant temperature
at standardized flow rates for SxS UTVs; installed performance depends
on the coolant temperature and flow rate of the vehicle.
- - Maximum 4,000 BTUs per hour - Fan output 100 CFM
- - Rigid Mounting Bracket with 180-degree bracket rotation
- - Locking clamp support
- - Integrated variable-speed switch
- - BTU MAX: 4,000/hr
- - FAN OUTPUT: 0 to 100cfm
- - FAN: Integrated variable-speed
- - 12-v DC AMP DRAW: 0.5 amps
- - SIZE: 9.5"(w) x 5.5"(d) x 5.5"(h)
- - CONSTRUCTION: High strength nylon 6/6 housing
- - WEIGHT: 3.5 lbs
- - INCLUDED IN Box: Heater, mounting bracket, universal attachment screws, instructions.
The Aqua-Hot Diverter Manifold and Installation Kit
is REQUIRED to ensure you are able to retain proper coolant flows to
maintain correct engine operating temperature in side-by-side UTV