The natural gas hydronic system that brings the convenience and luxury of upscale traditional home appliances to tiny houses.
The highly efficient Aqua-Hot 250 is a heating and continuous domestic hot water appliance in one compact efficient unit.
- - Fueled by natural gas and operated by 12V for off grid applications.
- - Available with a 110 electric element.
- - The all-in-one design of the Aqua-Hot 250 results in considerable cost and space savings.
- - Single, self-contained unit: Delivers residential-style interior heating using heat exchangers and/or in floor heat with the ability to deliver a luxurious supply of continuous hot water at 110°-120°F at a rate of 1.5 gallons per minute. It’s just like the luxury comfort in a traditional home.
- - Quiet: Low voltage fans provide an almost completely noise free operation.
- - Fast Installs: Heating, domestic water, and fuel supply/outlet ports are located on top of the tank for easy connection access. Integrated mounting tray facilitates air intake and exhaust.
- - Easy Operation: Heat controlled by your thermostat and endless hot water by simply turning on a faucet.
- - Maximum Interior Heat Exchanger Btu/hr 40,000
- - Continuous, Tank-less Hot Water of 110°-120°F at 1.5 GPM
- - 5 Aqua‐Hot Cozy Heat Exchangers
- - Fuel: Natural Gas
- - Electric Element: Yes
- - Size: 11.69"(t) x 12.45"(w) x 21.61(l)
- - Weight: 84lb (empty) 113lb (full)