RV Dealer Training Programs
AQUA-HOT 200 Series Virtual Training & Registration Form
This 200 Series training was designed to train ANY new or current dealer. And it’s Free!
- - Complete comprehensive training on the 200 Series Aqua-Hot products
- - Hydronic heating principles and design
- - Diesel and LP burner design, maintenance, and repair
- - This 200 Series training was designed for any RV Technician. The Aqua Hot 200 series of hydronic heaters is quickly becoming our most popular system we designed this training and offer this course for free to educate any dealer that has this product on their lot or wants to service an Aqua Hot 200 series product in a consumers unit.
- - Regardless if you are a current Aqua Hot authorized service provider and need a refresher or a RV tech with little Aqua-Hot knowledge, this training will help expand your knowledge specific to this series of Aqua Hot heating systems.
When: 200 Series Training consists of two, 2-hour virtual classes. Please Choose only one Session.
- - 4 hours training credit toward RVDA-RVIA Service Technician Recertification
- - Current troubleshooting manuals
- - Troubleshooting and diagnostics training
Session 1: Class 1 on Monday, Feb 1 & Class 2 on Tuesday, Feb 2, 9AM-11AM both days
Session 2: Class 1 on Thursday, Feb 4 & Class 2 Friday, Feb 5, 1PM-3PM both days
Virtual on Microsoft Teams from the comfort of your own desk!
- - Number of sessions will depend on how many techs sign up.
- - RSVP via Email Aqua-Hot at email@example.com with interest. Please include name and company to acknowledge that you are interested in the 200 Series training.
- - Aqua-Hot will reply with registration link to sign up for the two classes offered.
*Class sizes are limited*
For questions contact Aqua-Hot's Customer Service Team:
Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.