It's a Matter of Comfort
Annual Service Kits
125D Model (Diesel)
250D Model (Diesel)
250P Model (Propane)
400P Model (Propane)
400D Model (Diesel)
450D Model (Diesel)
600D Model (Diesel)
675D Model (Diesel)
UTV, RTV & Side by Sides
Cab Heaters & Auxiliary Heaters
Ultra-Compact Hydronic Heating for Class B RV’s
The compact heat exchanger unit hides inside cabinetry (white unit above) and is the water heater. As many as 3 heating modules (black units) can be placed throughout the van to bring heat where needed. The combustion unit is exterior of vehicle for noise reduction and CO mitigation.
All in One Unit
– Fast and easy installation, one unit provides heat and hot water.
High Altitude Ready
– Adjusts O2 and fuel mix to optimize flame. Won’t soot up, minimal maintenance required.
Great for Off-Grid
– Uses the vans diesel fuel and minimal electricity.
Continuous Hot Water
– 110-120F at .8 gpm for kitchen and shower.
– The combustion unit is outside the van and has its own muffler, while low decibel fans provide heat inside.
– Provides ample heat with further noise dampening.
– Either diesel via a tank sipper or shore power electric.
– Up to 3 independently controlled zones, plus test and diagnostic read out.
LCD Touch Screen Controller
Manages heat and hot water
Compact 11 ½”H x 7 ½”D x 17 ¾”W
Heat Exchanger hides inside cabinetry
One, two or three quiet and compact (13 ½ x 6 ½ x 4”) low air pressure heating units can be placed where heat is needed