Aqua-Hot for RV Owners
Why Choose an Aqua-Hot Hydronic Heating System?
Aqua-Hot has been a trusted and respected name in the RV industry for over 30 years and is the market leader in hydronic heating systems for motorhomes. There are premium heating solutions from Aqua-Hot for any size motorhome with models for Class A, Class B, Class C, travel trailers, and 5th Wheels. No matter the type of RV you have or the kind of RV lifestyle you lead, Aqua-Hot can elevate the comfort and value of your recreational vehicle at any price point. Furthermore, with the industry’s largest network of authorized service centers (over 300 in North America), Aqua-Hot systems make the road a more comfortable and safer place for RVers.
Top 7 Benefits of an Aqua-Hot Hydronic Heating System
1. Multiple Applications in 1 Unit: With the Aqua-Hot Hydronic Heating System you get 4 optimal outputs from one compact unit. Aqua-Hot systems can supply moist interior heating, bay heating to keep pipes and tanks from freezing, hot water on demand, and engine pre-heating*.
2. Continuous Hot Water: When hooked up to an endless water supply Aqua-Hot systems can provide continuous, hot water at a consistent temperature for showers, dishes and laundry. Additionally, because hydronic heating systems heat water in real-time there is zero recovery time and RVers don’t need to waste energy heating and storing hot water they’re not using.
3. Even Heating: Eliminate hot or cold spots with the even heating of an Aqua-Hot. Aqua-Hot heating systems are installed in-floor with multiple heat zones throughout your RV. Each heat zone is equipped with a sensor. When a heat zone drops below the temperature you’ve set, the heat exchanger automatically circulates moist heat from floor to ceiling and side to side ensuring your entire living area remains a comfortable, consistent temperature.
4. Added Value: Installing an Aqua-Hot adds thousands of dollars to the value of an RV according to the NADA Recreation Vehicle Appraisal Guide, and because the systems are designed to last, they also hold their value for a higher resale price. Plus, with systems that offer engine pre-heating, you can cut down on engine wear and tear, which is another benefit that adds value to an RV for resale.
5. National Service Network: Aqua-Hot is the only manufacturer of hydronic heating system that also has a coast-to-coast network of over 300 authorized service centers (and that network is always growing). Whether at home or on the road it is easy to find quality service and support nearby.
6. Quiet, Fume-Free Performance: Designed with the RVer’s ultimate comfort in mind, Aqua-Hot systems operate with quiet, fume-free performance. Advanced, low emission technology virtually eliminates fuel odor, and the low decibel fans provide quiet heat inside the coach.
7. Made in America: Aqua-Hot manufactures and distributes its leading-edge Hydronic Heating Systems from its headquarters and production space in Frederick, Colorado. Aqua-Hot has been a Colorado based company since its conception in 1984.
Best in Class Warranty
2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AQUA-HOT®
Aqua-Hot product warranty registration form
Aqua-Hot Heating Systems Inc. warrants the Aqua-Hot Heater to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of two years on both parts and labor commencing upon the original date of registration of the vehicle.
Replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the Heater’s standard warranty coverage or for six months, whichever is greater. The intent of this warranty is to protect the heater’s end-user from such defects, which would occur in the manufacturing of the
product. Thus, problems due to improper specifications, improper installations, improper use, the use of accessory parts or parts not authorized by Aqua-Hot Heating Systems Inc., repair by unauthorized persons, and damage or abuse of the heater are specially excluded from warranty coverage.
For additional information, or to obtain a warranty repair authorization, please contact the
Aqua-Hot Heating Systems Warranty Administrator at 574-AIR-XCEL (574-247-9235) (7:00
AM to 4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time).
Where can you find Aqua-Hot systems?
Aqua-Hot Hydronic Heating Systems can be found on a wide range of recreational vehicles from Class A motorhomes and luxury 5th wheels to Class B campervans and towable trailers. The system is most often installed at the time of manufacturing, so let your dealer or salesperson know your preference for high-end hydronic heating solutions when you’re shopping.
Click here to see complete list of high-end coaches that use Aqua-Hot hydronic heating systems